Saturday, March 1, 2008

Results

Well, I got Runner Up in the awards! OMG - I was shocked

Totally wasn't expecting that - seriously .. I was just pleased to be nominated in the first place.

Captain says a little something about the person - but he kept leaving out certain words when he was describing my "over and above" instance (since I am the only internet manager - everyone would know it was me and he wanted to keep up the suspense for a minute)

Anyway, I got presented with the Runner Up Award, a Letter of Commendation, a 25 pound onboard credit and a silver CRUISE pin (everyone gets a purple one when they get onboard - silver means you were a runner up - gold means you won it) Plus I got a pic with the Captain :)

As soon as I get my pic, I will scan it and the award and post it up here

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see a picture.

Chrissy said...

Congrats!!!! That is awesome...

Jules said...

Way to go Stacy!!!

Kelly said...

Great job!!! See, I knew everyone loves you :-)

Enjoy flashing your silver pin!