Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The countdown is on!

2 July 08

62 hours from now and I will be landing at JFK airport in NY!! OMG, I just can't believe it; I am having mixed emotions about leaving the ship. This has been my home for the last 5 1/2 months. It will be very wierd being home, not working, living in NY. But I have missed my family and friends so I am glad to be going home to see them. I also have missed everyday things, like driving, going to the store, my dog, etc. Not to mention decent, non-british, food! :)

I have to catch up with my pics from Copenhagen yesterday .. I will post that in a little while. But I have gotten a few emails asking where I was .. so I am posting to let you know I am still here, working with my new girl to get her sorted for Friday and trying to get packed!

1 comment:

Chrissy said...

have a safe trip home! see you on the 19th with kenny!!!! it's going to be one hell of a fun ass day!!!