Wednesday, September 24, 2008

We're On Our Way

24 Sept 08
leaving Seattle WA


So we are finally on our way .. heading to San Fran for dry dock. Had to make a change to my plans to come home as we were not expected to get into the dry dock till late on Friday .. so I would have never made my 1pm flight on that day. It was too expensive to fly on the weekend, so I am staying till Monday. I will be back a week later - so its all good.

Today is pretty quiet - had a lie in and then watched The Notebook (for the 75th time!) and then finally got out of bed at noon, showered and went for some lunch. I am not sure why I was hungry, considering Andrea and I got up at 5.30am this morning to go for a McDonalds run before the ship pulled the gangways!! LMAO We figured it was the last "land food" we would have for a few days .. and the ship food SUCKS right now. Ugh. So I went for a sandwich at the mess and then headed up to the back of Horizon Court to get on the net, both for work and for play. So that is where I am now

Yesterday was quiet - just chilled out after we came back from town. Went up to the Wardie at around 8.30pm, but got side tracked to Vicky's cabin for a little goodbye wine and cheese for Jane .. she was leaving this morning :( Went up to the Wardie around 9.30 finally.

I had a good time, but I was really missing Lee. I know we were only together for like a minute, but since he was such a good mate already - we didnt need that 'get-to-know-you' time. We had already had lots of talks about stuff before we even got to where we were last week; he was everything I wanted in a 'ship relationship'. I know ending things early with me was too protect his heart, but what about mine???!!!!???

:sigh:
.

No comments: