Monday, November 17, 2008

The END

17 Nov 08

Well everyone .. this will be the last post. I have decided to quit ships and stay at home. There were a lot of factors involved; my company wasn't playing fair with my next contract, I missed being home, etc

I am going to be staying at my Mom's on Long Island and I was able to get a job (quick no less!) in NYC at my old firm, just in a new office and new brokers. So that is a good thing

I know how much some of you have enjoyed my blog and I am sorry to let you down; I just dont think my "adventures of working in NYC" are going to be as exciting. :)

xoxoxoxox

S
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Thanks again for everything. You gave me a good perspective of what is like to work on a ship. Yes there's some great things and also some less ones. But I'm sure that you this experience was worth it.

For me I was approved to work as an online technician for Celebrity and I'm looking forward for this. I know it will give me some great experiences. But I don't know for how long though.

Again thanks again. And you take this decision for your benefit. Take care of yourself.

Beetho

Unknown said...

I will miss the blog but as long as you are happy, that is what matters.

Good luck with the new job.