Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Getting the job

Well I got the job of my dreams! I can't believe I am packing it all up and moving to a 10x10 cabin on the Pride of Aloha, but I am!!!

I'm so very excited about this new chapter in my life. Not to mention my location of Honolulu Hawaii; isn't a bad for a first gig, right?

Work was sad when I gave them notice, but they appreciated the extra time and everyone was happy for me from a personal level. I am glad, because I think I would have serious doubts if anyone, and I mean anyone, said anything negative. This is a huge move for me; not from a "stuff" standpoint, but as in I will be 6000 miles from home; I will be picking up and quitting my job that I have had for 4 yrs, as well as with my partner for almost 10 yrs.

Yet, as scary as all that sounds, I am relaxed .. not sure why. Maybe this is the right thing.

No comments: