Thursday, December 27, 2007

2 weeks .. 14 days .. 336 hours v.. WOW!

However you count it out, it is not a very long time. I will be on a flight from Miami to Brazil 2 weeks from right now. I still can't believe how different things have become for me; not that I am complaining, but it is still mind blowing that I am going to be doing this!

I have a half day of work tomorrow and then on Saturday I will be taking my dog, Mugsy, over to my Mother-in-Law's house around noon. He will be living with her while I am gone. I am going to miss him terribly, but he will be in a great home and she just loves him to pieces, as does he to her.

Saturday night is my Going Away Party at a local club, where my fave cover band is playing. It is going to be a ton of fun. Not all that many people are going, but that is better since I won't have to worry about making sure I hang out with everyone. About 6 girls are all staying over my apt, so Sunday we will all go to breakfast to soak up the alcohol :)

I am working my last day at RBC on Monday; its a full day but it will mostly consist of getting things organized and cleaning out my desk and my area. As well as saying goodbye to everone.

Off to finish my cleaning ..

2 comments:

Mike said...

Best of Luck!

We hope you have a wonderful trip.

Love,
Aunt Geri, Uncle Mike, Mike , Matt & Meg

Sam Byrne said...

Hope all went well with Mugsy, I know you are going to miss him but I deffo agree he is going to a wonderful home.

Not long to go now Eeeeeeee so exciting!!!

Sam x