Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ship Wish List

Ok, so here is my wish list for the Aug ships:

CCL Valor, NCL Pearl, CCL Conquest, Grand Princess, Star Princess, CCL Victory, P&O Ventura, CCL Destiny, NCL Dream, P&O Arcadia, HAL Zaandam, HAL Westerdam, HAL Rotterdam, HAL Maasdam, SS Whisper

Key:

CCL - Carnival Cruise Lines
NCL - Norwegian Cruise Lines
HAL - Holland America
SS - Silver Seas


The Valor might be a long shot since it is not available till later in the month of August; but who knows! Of those that are available in early Aug when I am due to go back, my preferences are Grand Prin, Star Prin, CCL Victory ...

So I sent in the list and I was told by Penny, our VP, that I will find out on Monday!! Woo hoo .. I will be in Philly then, but I will have my laptop and BB with me. Cross your fingers!

No comments: