Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Doing It Again!

16 October 08
Ixtapa, Mexico

So .. I thought maybe I wouldn't do another contract .. but I just love this! So I was offered another contract with a Princess ship; this time the Coral Princess, starting Nov 19th.

I will only be home for 2 weeks, but that is ok. I will be home for my brothers wedding and a week after, so its all good.

Coral Princess will be doing Panama and the Caribbean all winter long .. sweet! I will look up the full itinerary later and post it in my next blog.

Anyone want to come on a cruise?? :)
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you Peaches even though we do miss you. I so wish I could book a cruise right now. I'm starting to save for when my dicorce is final then we can PAAARRRTTYYYY!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Congrats Stacy! I definitely think the tropical locations suit you more than others. Enjoy!!