Saturday, November 26, 2016

Allure of the Seas - Take 2 - Day 2

August 1 2016
At Sea

As is my norm, I was up and out the door EARLY!  I was in my deck chair by 7.15am.  And there were a lot of people up at that hour.  Guess there were seasoned, sun worshippers onboard as well.  It wasn't very sunny at that point and by the time Ash came up shortly after, it started to sprinkle.  Then it started to rain and we had to duck under the Deck 17 overhang.  It poured like crazy!  Luckily it only lasted a few minutes.  

The Mom's finally made it up to the pool deck and wanted to go for breakfast.  Since it was raining again, we all went together and when we were done, it was stopping.  So Ash and I went ahead to grab chairs and by 11am it was sunny and clear sky!

We spent the day enjoying the sun, reading, swimming etc.  Even got Barb in the pool :)  She was already really enjoying herself.  

Since we had tixx for Mamma Mia that night at 9.30, we changed our dinner to My Time Dining for 7.30.  We met on the Promenade at 6.30 for some shop browsing and then had drinks at Bolero's before dinner.

Mamma Mia was excellent.  I had seen it in Feb onboard, and live (in London) and of course the movie.  But it was still so good.  All of us really loved it.  Since the show is a full length show, it was after 1am by the time we got to bed.  

No comments: