Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Its Jamaica Mon

3rd April 08
En route to Catalina Island .. not sure where that actually is though LOL

Montego Bay was yesterday .. Amie and I had planned to go to the beach .. but the clouds were out in full force when we got on the tender :( So we went into town .. figured we would find something to do. Well we got out of the cab and walked right in front of Margaritaville! Good enough for me LOL

Was another fun, relaxing day - seems I have spent most of this cruise in the bars .. but being in the islands, you just have to kick back and chill out with a nice margarita. It does wonders for re-charging the batteries for the crew as well. And as you can tell from the pics, we do have a good time!

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=bf232dhz.4h04ngv3&x=0&y=-i372m4&localeid=en_US



p.s. - I got some more pics from Amie and Jenny .. so I will be adding to the Roatan and Angels Disco pics if you want to take a look later on tonight or anytime after that

No comments: