Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Contacting me

I posted in my previous blog that the best way to get in touch with me is via Yahoo or Aim messenger; or my email address (but I won't be able to check it more than a few times a day)

A few of you guys have asked me to post my mailing address. The main address is:

Stacy Mihalik
Cyb@Study Manager
Cabin 1064
MV Artemis
P & O Cruise Lines
Richmond House
Terminus Terrace
Southampton UK
SO14 3PN


I will be back in our "turnaround" port on March 10th. So if you are sending me anything, make sure it is there by then please. After that, I will be back in that port every 3 to 4 weeks. If you need to send me something more urgent, let me know and I will give you the closest address of an upcoming port for the ship.

xoxoxo

Stacy

P.S. ~ going onto Buzios today; should have a post and some pics later on! :)

No comments: